Business Network Consulting (www.bncsystems.com) has been supporting the entire IT infrastructure of our business clients in the Denver and Dallas Ft Worth metro areas since 1997. This is a fast-paced environment and those who join the team will be expected to have a very strong personal drive to succeed, to be able to contribute independently and collaboratively within a close team, and to thrive on being the best.
The ideal candidate has a technical background that includes building solutions and presenting them to decision makers. The candidate must be organized, responsive and goal-oriented. The candidate must also be willing to work independently and be a self-starter who needs no urging to generate new business.
The Solutions Architect / Sales Engineer is responsible for developing, growing and managing the direct sales channel for BNC’s Colorado operation. This Sales Engineer is an important member of the BNC team and works closely with nearly every part of our organization. In this position, the right individual will generate a sizable income, build an exciting and rewarding career, and directly influence the growth of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct responsibility for developing, tracking and managing all external sales activities.
- Meet with potential customers and sell BNC services to business owners and decision makers. This includes:
- analyzing their existing processes and environment
- designing technology solutions that result in significant performance and efficiency gains
- effectively explaining BNC's unique service offering
- Respond immediately to inbound sales leads and meet with prospective customers.
- Develop and generate new business through a variety of lead gen activities.
- Manage a pipeline of business in our CRM and consistently meet or exceed close ratio’s and other sales performance quotas
- Build strong relationships with new customers to ensure their successful transition into the BNC fold, to develop additional work opportunities, and to generate new referrals.
- Act as a conduit between management and the market to provide feedback on additional service opportunities.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- 4-year degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field. Applicants with equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Technology background that includes working as a systems engineer, systems administrator or similar type role.
- Experience designing effective technical solutions and delivering proposals to C-level executives.
- Ability to successfully sell into both SMB and Enterprise customers
- Desire to successfully on-board new clients to ensure an effective handoff to the engineering team
- Proven ability to generate new sales leads through referrals and networking activities
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other sales platform CRM
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong understanding of Managed Services, Outsourced I.T. support or cloud based software solutions
- An inherent desire to keep up with the world of emerging technology
- Account management background a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER
- VERY competitive compensation package
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- 15 days of paid time off per year
- Free underground parking in our Uptown Denver location
- Travel and parking reimbursement
- Cell phone and laptop for business use
- Fun with the team! (think company events like Top Golf or Rafting, monthly happy hours & more)
This all sounds great, right? Now all you have to do next is click the Apply button at the top of this job description and follow the next steps! We'll be in touch ASAP to discuss your background further and help you decide whether BNC is the right fit for you.