Here at BNC, we’ve been supporting the entire IT infrastructure of businesses in and around the Denver area since 1997. We do a good job at keeping ourselves busy, and those who join our organization will be expected to have a very strong drive to succeed and be able to operate independently while surrounded by a close team.
The Client Services Coordinator is the heartbeat of our office, working directly with our clients and the Engineering team in Denver and Dallas. This position demands managing multiple schedules and projects, so organizational skills are a must. The Client Services Coordinator keeps everyone in line and moving forward with smiles on their faces and capes on their back! Have a look at the team you will be working with below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the scheduling of all support calls, project implementations and administrative meetings between clients and company personnel.
- Manage the schedule of all engineers, ensuring client issues are addressed immediately, individual engineer schedules are full and all engineering resources are fully optimized.
- Proactively communicate with clients after service calls to ensure everything that needed to be done was completed to client’s satisfaction.
- Be primary conduit between clients and BNC, receiving any feedback and working with BNC personnel to address any concerns, billing issues, etc.
- Maintain internal client management systems to ensure client information, engineering resources, and work tickets are accurate and current.
- Administer after-hours and helpdesk calendars.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Strong customer service skills, with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in a high-energy, high-visibility customer service role.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive in bringing order to potentially chaotic situations.
- Be outgoing and enjoy communicating constantly with internal and external contacts.
- Be able to effectively and concisely communicate via telephone and email.
- Be very organized and capable of juggling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills.
- Be capable of working independently and knowing when to ask for assistance.
- 4 year degree from an accredited college / university.
The candidate should possess the following:
- Be a natural arbitrator and problem solver.
- Be able to read between the lines to know what people are not saying.
- Have an interest in technology.
- Project management experience a plus.
- ConnectWise or Autotask experience also a plus.
- Competitive base salary.
- Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) plan, with company matching.
- 3 weeks of paid Personal Time Off (PTO) per year.
- Cell Phone and laptop for business use.
- Free underground parking in our gorgeous uptown location.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level while directly impacting Denver’s Top IT Consulting Firm’s operations, then submit your resume today for immediate consideration.