We are a fast-paced highly energetic IT Consulting company located in the Uptown section of Denver, with a satellite office in Dallas, TX. We’re seeking a trustworthy, dedicated and experienced accounting professional to fill the role of Full-Charge Bookkeeper & Office Manager for our group of companies.
This role oversees all aspects of accounting, shares in some office administration / management responsibilities, and actively participates in the management of the building we own, occupy, lease, and operate.
This position reports directly to the COO and receives additional direction and guidance from the CEO/Owner. This full-time position requires on-site presence and is not a remote position.
- Manage cash flow on a daily basis and coordinate A/P, A/R and other activities accordingly for the company as well as owners accounts
- Reconcile all bank and credit card statements as well as daily deposits
- Manage all aspects of payroll, including withholdings, tax filings, 401K management, PTO accruals, and expense reimbursements
- Share in management of benefits and insurance administration
- Prepare, reconcile and file all monthly & quarterly financial statements
- Manage all aspects of Sales Tax, from collection to filings
- Work closely with tax consultant for proper tax planning and preparation
- Prepare and manage client invoicing for all company entities
- Manage all A/R and collections efforts
- Oversee and manage office administrative personnel
- Provide financial oversight of our procurement operation
- Participate in the management and administration of our building entity
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing full service bookkeeping services, including all aspects of payroll management, to small or mid-size businesses
- Expert hands-on knowledge of QuickBooks, preferably Premier 2013+
- Expert knowledge of Excel and other MS Office programs
- In depth knowledge of sales tax rules and filing requirements in CO and TX
- Experience in the consulting services industry a plus
- Assertive, hard-working and exceptionally detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Success managing process and staff
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health & Dental benefits
- 401(k) plan + company matching
- 15 days of Paid Time Off per year
- Free underground parking
- Fun, work-hard play-hard environment
If you’re ready to put your exceptional bookkeeping and organizational skills to work and play an active role in managing the growth of our company we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration.