Who we are
Business Network Consulting (www.bncsystems.com) has been supporting the entire IT infrastructure of businesses in and around the Denver area since 1997 and Dallas since 2007. We just hit our 20 year mark and are still growing like crazy. Additionally, we have a sister company named Legal Workspace. Legal Workspace is the industry leader in providing cloud-based work environments specifically designed for law firms. As the first company to bring a virtual cloud-hosted solution to the market back in 2008, we've built the best brand and reputation in the industry.
Who We Are Looking For
BNC is looking for a Director of Sales who has experience growing teams and developing top performers for our offices in Denver and Dallas. If you have previously built and implemented scalable processes and strategies that have successfully grown a sales team, have coached and developed people who have gone on to achieve further success, have proven experience increasing year-over-year revenue, and have successfully represented your organization with lead referral partners, this could be the perfect fit for you.
Working out of our gorgeous Uptown office in Dallas, you will lead a team of Sales Professionals dedicated to driving B2B sales in the markets we service.
Coaching and skills development are a key part of this role. Initially, you will be working with 2-3 experienced Sales Professionals, and will be responsible for helping them drive results and achieve a higher level of mastery of their role. You'll also be responsible for scaling and growing your team through working with our full time internal corporate recruiting manager.
What We Want You To Do
- Lead a team of Sales professionals in day to day activity to increase closure ratios and pipeline management in a high growth selling environment
- Collaborate with the sales team to come up with and execute creative prospecting strategies to penetrate accounts and manage referral partners
- Work with our marketing department to support the activities of the sales force with campaigns and events
- Deliver the target financial performance from the accounts and region
- Ensure the sales processes and methodologies used are effective in helping to grow the business
- Enthusiastically represent our solutions to our lead referral partners and local associations
- Travel to our Denver office on a quarterly basis to meet with your team and our partners
What We Want To See
- 7+ years’ managing a sales team, experience in 2 organizations would be a plus
- 3-7 years’ experience in Lead Generation, Sales, Marketing and/or Business Development, ideally selling 12-month platform subscriptions in technology support or solutions
- The ability to thrive in a lean, tech-progressive environment
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong understanding of Managed Services, Outsourced I.T. support or cloud based software solutions and inherent desire to keep up with the world of emerging technology
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM
- Time management (ability to work alone and develop own daily/weekly agenda while keeping your team on track)
- A self-starter with strict attention to detail, drive, self-confidence, and resourcefulness
- Vision, positive attitude and ability to think outside of the box
- Analytically minded and able to engage with and utilize others to deliver targets
Who You Are
- A person that enjoys coaching and developing people
- Possesses an inherent desire to keep up with the world of emerging technology
- Enjoys working with senior leadership to create offerings and messaging
- Comfortable balancing working in a team and individual accountability
- Strategic thinker with a constant drive for process improvement
- Results Oriented
- Familiarity with the legal industry / legal applications is a big plus
Generous base salary and commission structure tied to the performance of your team. Health insurance, 401k plan with company matching, cell phone and laptop for business use, travel and parking reimbursements, as well as 3 weeks paid time off per year.